Dining at Pazzo Ristorante: A Favorite Portland Italian Restaurant
The lively downtown Portland setting and award-winning Italian cuisine makes Pazzo Ristorante a local Portland favorite restaurant for social celebrations and private dining alike. Pazzo's menu marries the simplicity of Old World tradition with the rich bounty of the Pacific Northwest. Its stone wood-burning pizza oven sets forth an aroma that awakens your senses to the promise of pleasure. That promise is kept with outstanding service and Chef John Eisenhart's creative mastery.
Pazzo's distinctive regional Italian cuisine features fresh ingredients authentically prepared, vibrant in color and flavor.
"For Oregon's take on Northern Italian cuisine, try Pazzo."
– Sunset Magazine
Pazzo Ristorante is open daily and private parties are welcome. Reservations are recommended.
627 S.W. Washington Street Portland, Oregon 97205-3595 | Phone: (503) 228-1515 | Visit our website
Pazzoria Bakery & Café
In addition to Portland's beloved Pazzo, you'll also find the casual Pazzoria Bakery & Café at Hotel Vintage Plaza.
Pazzoria Bakery & Café is an authentic Italian café in the heart of downtown Portland. Let yourself be transported to Italy as you bite into Pazzoria's own artisan breads and pastries, made every day by hand. Treat yourself to:
- A delicious variety of traditional Italian breakfast pastries
- Perfect espresso drinks, freshly squeezed juices, Italian sodas, wine and beer
- Sandwiches made from Pazzoria's rustic country-style Italian bread
- Creative panini, pasta and thick, trattoria-style pizza by the slice
- Mouthwatering soups and salads
Pazzoria Bakery & Café is open daily for breakfast, lunch and light snacks.
621 S.W. Washington Street Portland, Oregon 97205 | Phone: (503) 228-1515 ext. 115
Private Dining and Events
- Private dining is available in Pazzo Wine Cellar for up to 64 guests
- Pazzo Wine Room is an intimate semi-private dining room for up to 14 guests
- Pazzoria is available for private evening functions
- Monday – Friday, 7 am – 10:30 am
- Saturday – Sunday, 8 am – 2 pm
- Monday – Friday, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 5 pm – 9:30 pm
Friday, 5 pm – 11 pm
Saturday, 5 pm – 11 pm
Sunday, 4:30 pm – 9 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 11:30 am – 11 pm
Friday, Open until 12 am
Saturday, Open until 12 am
Sunday, Open until 11 pm
- Bar Menu
- Daily, 2:30 pm – closing
- Happy Hour
- All Days 3pm - 6 pm
- Monday – Friday, 7 am – 3 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday