- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel a reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is at 3:00 pm, check-out time is at 12:00 pm – local hotel time.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The Hotel Vintage Plaza is a 100% non-smoking hotel. There are no smoking rooms available at the hotel.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma members.
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Only wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- The hotel has an on-site fitness center. The fitness center is complimentary for guest use, available 24 hours per day. The fitness center offers lifecycle stair climbers, stationary bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Workout towels and spring water are also available, complimentary.
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore Portland on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance – especially while you're traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine. The best part? It's complimentary for use during your stay.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- The Hotel Vintage Plaza offers room service selections from our Pazzo Ristorante. Room service is available 24 hours a day, with a limited menu after 10:30 pm.
- Do you have a business center?
- The hotel has an on-site business center available 24 hours daily, featuring personal computers, laptop connection, printing, faxing, copy, and wireless internet services.
- Do you have a pool?
- The Hotel Vintage Plaza does not have an on-site pool. Ask our concierge or other guest services representatives for assistance with local pool/aquatic options.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The Hotel Vintage Plaza does not have an on site spa. The hotel does however offer a variety of 'Relax & Rejuvenate' in-room spa services for our guests to enjoy. Rates and services information can be found on our In Room Spa page.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- No, unfortunately the hotel does not have a shuttle service. Fare-based town car transportation can be arranged through our concierge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively Portland offers a very convenient (and eco-friendly) light rail system called "MAX" which direct service into downtown Portland near our hotel. A complete schedule for the "red line" is available here. Taxi options are also available from the airport to Downtown Portland.
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located at 422 SW Broadway at Washington Street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- The hotel offers onsite valet parking for an overnight fee of $37.00 USD with in and out privileges. Parking is not included in the hotel room rate. Self parking is not available through the hotel. Please note no oversized vehicles can be accommodated with our valet parking services. Due to garage restrictions, only vehicles under 6ft - 10in can be parked by our valet staff. Please contact the hotel at 503-228-1212 for additional questions or alternate parking questions.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Yes our Executive King room, King Premier room, King Spa Suite, Townhouse Suite, and Luxury Suites can accommodate rollaways/cribs/playards. There is no charge for rollaways/cribs/playards. The Queen, King, Starlight room, Spa Premier Suite, and Garden Spa Suites cannot accommodate rollaways/cribs/playards.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website that your reservation originated with to make changes to your itinerary. These changes will then be reflected in our system.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room
- Guests must be at least age 18 to register at the hotel.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy
- The hotel's standard cancellation policy is 24 hours (*please note some reservation bookings may have different cancellation penalties — review your confirmation or itinerary for more details). Reservations must be cancelled by 6:00pm local hotel time.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in
- We do require a photo ID at time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free
- Children 17 and under stay free with an adult in existing bedding. Children age 18 and over will be charged an additional adult fee of $15.00 per night.
- Do you have connecting rooms
- Yes. Some of our Queen Deluxe rooms connect with Double Deluxe rooms; Some of our King Spa Suites connect with King Deluxe rooms; Some of our King Premier rooms connect with King Deluxe rooms; Some of our Townhouse Suites connect with Executive King rooms; Some of our King Deluxe rooms connect with other King Deluxe rooms; and our Luxury Suite connects with an Executive King room. Please note connecting requests on your reservation.
- Do you have accessible rooms
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. All of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here
- Do you have an early departure fee
- Yes. The hotel does charge an early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax for departing the hotel early.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Pazzo Ristorante is open during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday, 7 am – 10:30 am
- Saturday – Sunday, 8 am – 2 pm
- Monday – Friday, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 5 pm – 9 pm
Friday, 5 pm – 11 pm
Saturday, 4:30 pm – 11 pm
Sunday, 4 pm – 9 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 11:30 am – 11 pm
Friday, 11:30 am – 1 am
Saturday, 10:30 am – 1 am
Sunday, 11:30 am – 11 pm
- Bar Menu:
- Daily, 2:30 pm – closing
- Happy Hour:
- Monday – Saturday, 4 pm – 6 pm
Sundays, 3 pm – 11 pm
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call
- Please contact our accounting department at email@example.com
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room
- We require a credit card for guarantee of a reservation, however payment by travelers check, credit/debit card, or cash upon departure is allowed. Please note the hotel does not accept check payment at this time. Debit card users please note that when presenting your debit card upon check in, that our computer system holds an amount on your account equal to the amount of room, taxes, and an estimated $50 per night authorization on your checking account immediately. Any amount not used upon departure will be credited back to your checking account, and may take several days to appear on your balance (times vary due to processing of our computer system transaction being accepted by your individual bank).
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types
- Yes, pets are accepted. There are no weight, height or type restrictions. All guests must sign a release form upon check-in, and pets cannot be left unattended in guest rooms. You may inquire with our concierge about dog sitting services that may be available to you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies
- The hotel does have allergen-free rooms, please note this request during the reservation process.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services
- Yes, inquire with our concierge about dog sitting or walking services at email@example.com
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out
- There are plenty of walking options for your pet—just outside the hotel entry there are a host of options available within 2 – 5 blocks of the hotel. Please ask our guest services associates for specific instructions.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this
- Please contact our concierge, who may discuss options with you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Hotel Vintage Plaza offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please contact us to inquire about specials or promotional offers that may be available for your next meeting.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us