Hotel Vintage Plaza: Luxury Accommodations in Downtown Portland Oregon
Hotel Amenities Offered By Our Portland Boutique Hotel
Ideally centered in downtown Portland, Oregon, Hotel Vintage Plaza presents a contemporary luxury hotel in a historic setting. Our signature Kimpton Hotel hospitality mirrors Portland's friendly Pacific Northwest attitude.
Hotel Vintage Plaza celebrates the beauty and bounty of Oregon's wine country in everything from our décor to our boutique hotel services. A top award-winning Portland hotel, we offer the services and amenities expected of such a hotel
- We rest easily knowing that your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Hosted wine hour every evening and year-round wine-related events
- Complimentary organic Starbucks morning coffee and tea service
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a personalized stay, $10 bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Pet-friendly hotel amenities and services
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" travel essentials
- Room service available during restaurant hours. After hours dining menus available for local restaurants.
- Complimentary onsite fitness center, open 24/7
- Complimentary bicycles for use during your stay
- Concierge services
- Salon615 - specialty hair care salon (open 8:00am - 7:00pm Tue - Fri, 8:30am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays)
- Onsite 24-hour business center
- Same day laundry/dry cleaning
- Choose to conserve during your stay. Enjoy a daily $5 Pazzo dining credit (and go green) if you opt out of housekeeping service. Ask at check in for more details.
- Express check-in and check-out
- Valet parking, $39 per day with 24-hour in and out privileges (subject to change). Save 50% off daily parking when you drive your hybrid vehicle and park with us.
- Longstanding AAA Four Diamond rating
Plan your stay at the Hotel Vintage Plaza, a Portland, Oregon luxury hotel conveniently located two blocks from MAX Light Rail and steps from favorite downtown shopping, dining and business destinations.