Government Per Diem at Hotel Vintage Plaza in Downtown Portland
Hotel Vintage Plaza welcomes government and military travelers to our historic downtown Portland, Oregon hotel. We offer:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access for Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
- Meet the neighbors - check out nearby companies and businesses
Portland City Hall
Portland State University
Multnomah County Courthouse
US District Court
US Immigration Court
Multnomah County7 blocks
For Federal Government travelers
or call toll-free, (866) 996-8396
for the GFD rate.
Federal Government ID required at check-in.
Special rates and services combine with Hotel Vintage Plaza's central Portland location, elegant boutique style and exceptional Kimpton Hotels hospitality for effortless per diem travel. We also provide:
- Unique Portland guestrooms and suites, offering luxurious comfort
- Hosted evening wine reception and special wine-related events
- Complimentary onsite fitness center
- Signature in-room spa services
- Award-winning Italian cuisine from Pazzo Ristorante, adjacent to our hotel
- Pet-friendly and eco-friendly services and amenities
Meetings and Groups
Hotel Vintage Plaza is ideally suited for government meetings and group events. In keeping with our longstanding tradition of hosting government meetings, our historic Portland hotel attends to all the details of your event with skill and grace.
Terms and Conditions: more
Additional taxes and fees may apply. Credit card guarantee required. Rates are based on single/double occupancy. Applicable State or Federal identification is required at time of check-in. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers. Not valid for discounted or negotiated rates, groups or existing reservations. Certain restrictions may apply.