Hotel Vintage Plaza in Downtown Portland OR
Hotel Vintage Plaza
422 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
Tel: (503) 228-1212
Toll-Free: (800) 263-2305
Fax: (503) 228-3598
Valet parking, $35.00 per day with 24 hour in and out privileges (subject to change).
Readily accessible from all directions into Portland OR, the Hotel Vintage Plaza is located in the heart of downtown, on the corner of Broadway and Washington near Pioneer Square, only 2 blocks from MAX Light Rail.
FROM: PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Follow signs out of the airport for Interstate 205 - South.
- Take 205 - South for approximately 2miles to Interstate 84 - West.
- Take interstate 84 - West for approximately 6 miles. (Stay in center lane.)
- Take the I-5 south approach and immediately get into the right lane; follow signs for City Center/Morrison Street.
- This takes you over the Willamette River. From there, follow signs for Washington Street.
- Travel up Washington Street 7 1/2 blocks and take a right turn on Park.
- Go 1 block and turn right on Stark. Go 1 block and turn right on Broadway.
- The Hotel Vintage Plaza is immediately on the left-hand side of street.
- Take Interstate 5 South across the Columbia River into Oregon.
- Follow I-5 south to exit 302A, marked Rose Quarter/City Center.
- Stay in right lane and turn right at the stop sign on to Broadway.
- Follow Broadway across the Broadway Bridge into downtown Portland.
- We are 3 blocks past Burnside (intersection) on the left-hand side of the street, on the corner of Broadway and Washington.
- Take Interstate 5 North, left exit towards I-405 North.
- Take the Naito Pkwy/Japanese Historical Plaza Exit -1A.
- Turn right on 4th Avenue.
- Follow 4th Avenue for 12 blocks and turn left on to Oak Street.
- Follow Oak Street to Broadway (3 blocks).
- Turn left on Broadway. The hotel is on the left-hand side of the street, on the corner of Broadway and Washington.
FROM: WEST (OREGON COAST)
- Take highway 26 East to City Center/Market Street Exit (middle lane).
- Turn left at 2nd light, which is 12th Avenue.
- Follow 12th Avenue to Stark Street and turn right (approximately 10 blocks).
- Follow Stark 3 blocks to Broadway and turn right.
- The hotel is immediately on the left. (Corner of Broadway & Washington).